Legal Counsel for Colorado Employees
Colorado Employment Litigation
Attorney Nathan Davidovich places top priority on representing clients vigorously and ethically to achieve the best results possible.
Attorney Davidovich has been a trial lawyer during his entire career and has appeared in Colorado State and Federal trial and appellate courts as well as trial courts in California, New Mexico and Tennessee. He specializes in employment litigation and complex civil litigation and has been involved in many jury trials in both State and Federal Courts.
Davidovich Law Firm, LLC is an experienced litigation & problem management law firm. We pride ourselves in handling efficiently & professionally, virtually all kinds of complex litigation. We recognize the importance of protecting our clients’ reputations, as well as their financial & professional needs while striving to provide effective, cost-efficient representation in every aspect of our practice. We can help you with your needs by applying our experience, integrity and service.
Mr. Davidovich was admitted to practice:
- Colorado Supreme Court – 1963
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado – 1963
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the 10th Circuit – 1964
- United States Supreme Court – 1972
- University of Denver, Denver, Colorado, (B.A., 1960)
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado, (Juris Doctor, 1963)
- Talmudic study under the auspices of Rabbi Chaim Brovender and Rabbi David Fink, of the WebYeshiva.org, leading to Rabbinic Ordination (2017)
Professional and Civic Activities
- National Association of Employment Lawyers
- Colorado Plaintiff’s Employment Lawyers Association
- Colorado Bar Association:
Previously served on:
- Ethics Committee
- Labor and Employment Section
- Litigation Section
- Served on the Board of Directors of the following schools and organizations:
- Congregation Beth Joseph
- Denver Lodge #171 of B’nai B’rith
- Hillel Academy
- Yeshivas Toras Chaim
- Talmudic Research Institute
- Shomrei Efrat
The material included in this Web Site is not intended as legal advice. Readers should not act upon information contained in this material without professional legal counseling. This website is intended for marketing and informational purposes only.